Our official day to re-open will be May 24th. Sadly everything is way later than last year and I am unable to offer Mother's Day Bouquets. There is just nothing ready to pick yet.
Soon we will have a limited amount of lilac bunches available. If the weather holds, I will be picking Friday or Saturday. We will then be open for the day, until they are gone. Call or msg if you are interested. Bunches will be 5 stems for $15. The variety available is Sensation as shown below.